I have been testing SONAX Spray & Seal for some time and here are some my observations:
- It lasts up to 3 months (in my care).
- It beads more than it sheets compared to other spray and seal products.
- It was also attracting dust similar to a wax but not as bad.
- I was able to strip it completely with a full strength APC.
- It definitely adds gloss to the surface.
- It smells like toothache liquid…lol.
Here is a quick demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSMS1wdsQss
- Wash the vehicle thoroughly.
- After final rinse leave the vehicle wet.
- Apply Spray & Seal panel at a time and rinse the panel and the surrounding areas.
- After applying it on the entire vehicle blow dry or use a drying towel.
- Don’t apply in direct sunlight.
- Be cautious of applying in windy conditions as you may be chasing overspray.
- Don’t apply directly on windshields.